Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

French Toasties

French Toasties! These are for my brother Gabriel. That guy can eat french toast for every meal.

This is a white cake with cinnamon and maple extract added. The frosting is butter cream with a hint of maple extract and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

The taste is very breakfast like. When biting in you taste the maple and cinnamon and butter cream together. The taste is very delicious. I was thinking of adding a bit of maple syrup to the middle but didn't want the maple flavour too strong.

I like these, kind of refreshing in a strange way. makes me want to get up have a french tostie and a glass of orange juice.

Baby Cake Testers Say: These are good. Very breakfasty. Some say these taste similar to french toast some say these reminded them more of gingerbread. Those who said that said I should ease up on cinnamon and add more vanilla. Either they all liked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment