Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Chocolate Raspberry Bites

 My friend Elizabeth gave birth to an 8 pound baby boy and needed help along the way. Everyone's Healthy, doing great and is as happy as can be. 

I love the way these cakes look. These cakes are for new baby Helo (Hee-Low). These are bite sized cakes made with moist chocolate and a spoonful of crushed raspberries. The frosting is a cream cheese base, also mixed with crushed raspberries. Topped with a fresh raspberry.

These are so good. I wish I was there to share these with everyone. When you bite into these little minis they are moist, chocolaty, sweet, and tart.  Perfect together to make one delicious taste. The raw raspberry adds to a mouth full of refreshment.  

I am defiantly going to add these to the Baby Cake menu.

Baby cake testers say: Cake was moist and chocolaty. Raspberry flavour was refreshing

1 comment: